By Nicholas Jason Lopez
It has become yearly tradition that NXT trumps the main roster and this time around on professional wrestling’s biggest weekend, it’s set to happen again.
Two nights before WrestleMania graces New Jersey’s MetLife Stadium, NXT “takes over” Brooklyn’s Barclays Center (yet again) and if history’s doomed to repeat itself (again), we’re in for a treat.
Compared to WrestleMania’s overbooked 15-match extravaganza, TakeOver’s refined to five simple bouts.
We’ll give our preview and predictions below.
*A Pro Wrestling Opinion Exclusive*
Check out the latest episode of Intermission, a 15-minute podcast where Host Nicholas Jason Lopez talks about current pro wrestling news and shoots on social media!
Oscar-Winning Topics Include:
- “Complain Long Enough And You Can Achieve Anything” – The Revival
- Corey Graves Caught Cheating With Carmella?
- Jimmy Uso Purposely Trying To Get Fired To Go To AEW?
- Don’t Eat Kurt Angle’s Potatoes
- Does Kofi Kingston Actually Have A Chance This Time?
*A RSN Wrestling Podcast Exclusive*
Check out the latest episode of The RSN Wrestling Podcast as Hosts Rich, Sal and Nick break down the cards and cast predictions for both this year’s Royal Rumble and NXT TakeOver: Phoenix!