By Nicholas Jason Lopez
Welcome to “Good, Bad & The Ugly,” the newest review concept where we’ll break down shows according to three ratings – Good, Bad or Ugly. The results will tally up to give us the Final Decision on the show.
– In the midst of a Creative shake-up, we’re still fresh off two big heel turns – “The New” Daniel Bryan (WWE Champion) and Dean Ambrose. Meanwhile, on the Raw side, Ronda Rousey (WWE Raw Women’s Champion) had dominated all before her but a huge obstacle in “Knockout Sensation” Nia Jax, notorious for her punch on “The Man” Becky Lynch. To top it off, we’d have the first-ever Women’s Tables, Ladders and Chairs match for the WWE SmackDown Women’s Championship between Champion Lynch, Charlotte Flair and Asuka. This should be a fun show, albeit a long one since we have a grand total of 12 matches. What is this, WrestleMania? Even past Manias never had that many bouts.
*A Pro Wrestling Opinion Exclusive*
Check out the latest episode of “Intermission,” a 15-minute podcast where Host Nicholas Jason Lopez talks about current pro wrestling news and social media ramblings with help from his Facebook feed!
Blissful Topics Include:
- You Mean NXT Halftime Heat WASN’T In An Empty Arena?
- Adam Levine’s Nip(s) Slip
- Bad Scott Steiner Impressions
- Will AEW Avenge WCW?
- Rusev Feeling Lost Without WWE United States Championship
By Anthony Zevoteck
WWE can be a “make it or break it” territory for a wrestling career. It has been proven that when things go great, they go very great, to the point that when a superstar leaves the company, it can leave a hole that while Creative fills, fans can’t help but fantasize “what if.”
“What if they had been given full time to blossom?”
“What if they actually got that push?”
Of course, the biggest: “What if they ever come back to WWE?”
Below are five returns we think are possible sometime down the road and of course, fantasized by WWE fans daily.